Lindauer is proud to be one of the world’s leading retained executive search firms focused on nonprofits, ranked in the top 30 of America’s Best Executive Search Firms by Forbes and Women of Color in Philanthropy’s Top 10 Search Firms for Women of Color. Hunt Scanlon, the leading talent intelligence provider to the human capital and private equity sectors, has also placed Lindauer on their Top 50 Executive Search Firms, HR/Recruiting Diversity Power 65, Top 60 Nonprofit Recruiters, Top 40 Higher Education Firms, and Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms lists. Lindauer has also been recognized as a Top Healthcare Executive Search Firm by Healthcare Business Review. Since its founding over 25 years ago, Lindauer has grown into a global firm serving education, health, arts, policy, foundation, and charity organizations throughout the United States and across four continents.
Who We Are
- Specialists in recruiting and retaining nonprofit leaders and their teams;
- One of the world’s premier search and talent firms with historic roots in fundraising and advancement;
- Regional, national, and global talent expertise;
- Active partners in diversity, equity, inclusion + belonging; and
- Structured timeline driven by best practices and high communication.