As data, technology, and nonprofits have significantly changed over the last few decades, so has the role of the operations team. For organizations and leaders willing to evolve, this presents a great opportunity – both for the organization’s success and the individual’s advancement.
Lindauer CEO Deb Taft and Luis Morales, Senior Director of Information Strategy at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, joined guest host Ashley Sweeney of Blackbaud on the sgENGAGE podcast to consider how today’s database administrators add incredible value to their organizations, how leaders can maximize this impact, and what operations team members should do to advance their careers.
- The value operations teams offer healthcare organizations
- How organizational leaders play a key role in creating and communications the value of the operations team
- Building effective cross-functional teams with data operations at the table
- Why DBA is vital, engaging, and meaningful work right now
- Professional opportunities for a wide range of individuals
- The importance of communication and relationship skills in DBA success
- Industry-wide focus on diversity in donor and prospect pools
- The evolution and opportunity of the DBA role