Winter can be good for many things, but certainly one of them is more opportunities to curl up with a good book.
5 Fundraising/Development Books
1. Retention Fundraising: The New Art and Science of Keeping Your Donors for Life, Roger Craver
2. Data Driven Nonprofits, Steve McLaughlin
3. Generation Impact: How Next Gen Donors are Revolutionizing Giving, Sharna Goldseker
4. The Fundraiser’s Guide to Irresistible Communications, Jeff Brooks
5. The Generosity Network: New Transformational Tools for Successful Fund-Raising, Jennifer McCrea and Jeffrey C. Walker
5 Books on Career/Personal Growth
1. The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Imposter Syndrome and How to Thrive in Spite of It, Valerie Young
2. David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants, Malcolm Gladwell
3. Body of Work: Finding the Thread that Ties Your Story Together, Pamela Slim
4. A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas, Warren Berger
5. Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges, Amy Cuddy
For other book selections to support career growth and development, visit this article in The Muse.