At Lindauer, we are driven by our clients’ missions. We believe that through placing top talent in positions to create and fuel change, our work creates a better world and strengthens humanity. Colleagues and leadership strive to support and encourage each other, creating an environment where team members feel valued and empowered. We are a dedicated team, passionate about what we do, and looking for an individual excited by the opportunity to bring their experience to advance our work.
The Search Administrator is responsible for providing high-level strategic and detailed administrative support to a group comprised of Consultants, Vice Presidents, and/or Senior Vice Presidents. This position liaises with and maintains strong, effective communications between Senior Consultants, Clients, Candidates, and internal colleagues alike. This role requires exceptional communication and customer service, experienced time and project management, and the ability to multitask while remaining extremely detail-oriented. The Search Administrator supports all Lindauer search work including helping with prospectus building, preparing advertising and email marketing materials for the search, scheduling meetings and interviews, liaising with the client administrative contact(s), scheduling referencing calls, proofreading references, preparing candidates’ materials, etc. The Search Administrator may also be asked to handle Search Consultant travel, expenses, calendaring, etc.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare candidate packages for client presentations and assemble any materials for virtual and in-person meetings.
- Attend internal search kick-off meetings; assist in creating the prospectus, a marketing document to attract candidates, and work with Search Consultant and Marketing colleagues to craft other marketing approaches suitable for search or team-building promotion.
- Process resumes and applications and upload all relevant information in Salesforce.
- Arrange meetings and schedule appointments with Lindauer Search Consultants, candidates, hiring managers, and/or search committees.
- Liaise with client contact(s) on scheduling meetings and interviews.
- Manage searches and coordinate projects between Senior Consultants and other office departments.
- Process education/background checks and verifications.
- Proofread candidate summaries, resumes, references, and other documents.
- Create and monitor online candidate evaluations and surveys.
- Attend company staff meetings, trainings, and search team meetings.
- Participate in company project teams as needed.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional ability to manage time and handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior telephone manner, and the ability to maintain professional composure when interacting with internal staff, clients, and candidates.
- Complete tasks in a professional and timely manner, producing high-quality and accurate results.
- Adept at learning new technology programs and training others.
- Respond quickly to and appropriately under a variety of situations and proactively resolve complications.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possessing a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent command of business technology software and programs, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and cloud-based online systems (Box.com, etc.).
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar capacity.
- Paid time off; and
- Work from home/location flexible.
- 401(k) safe harbor with 3% annual company contribution;
- Access to professional financial advisory services;
- Employee discounts;
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D;
- Voluntary life insurance and AD&D for employees, spouse, and child(ren);
- Long-term disability benefit; and
- Short-term disability benefit.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Medical insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Medical FSA;
- Dependent care FSA;
- Parking and transit FSA; and
- Employee assistance program.
The Lindauer team is made up of individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, cultures, and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications.
Lindauer is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email email@example.com.
To apply or learn more about this opportunity, please email Devin O’Leary, Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.